ZO Medical 3 Step Peel
Solutions That Create Healthy Skin
Dr Obagi Creates The Art Of Skin Health
Products, protocols and treatments provided by skincare professionals for a wide range of skin conditions
- Hyper-pigmentation Disorders
- Acne Concerns
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Ageing Skin Concerns
- Sun Damaged Skin
Nearly three decades ago, Dr. Zein Obagi redefined skincare to include the concept of creating and maintaining healthy skin instead of only treating skin disease.This new philosophy led to the development of some of the most widely recognised skincare products and solutions recommended by physicians all over the whole world, and now we are proud to bring these products to GreenLake.
ZO Medical – 3 Step Peel
A 3 step system which is suitable for all skin types, the 3-Step Stimulation Peel from ZO Medical is designed to exfoliate the top layers of skin and stimulate cellular function in the skin’s deeper layers whilst calming and soothing the skin. I
When you come in for the 3 step stimulating peel, your expert practitioner will follow the below steps:
Step 1 – This is the application of the peel solution itself. A blend of salicylic, trichloracetic, and lactic acids, these ingredients minimise inflammation and help hydrate the skin.
Step 2 – Stimulating Retinol Creme. This is applied after the peel solution, and works to stimulate cellular function at a deep level for collagen enhancement, firming, and wrinkle reduction.
Step 3 – Application of the Calming Creme Post Procedure Skin Relief. This cream is used as a finishing product to minimize any inflammation and irritation that may result after the first two steps, and restore moisture.
After the peel, your skin may have a yellow tone but this is completely normal and when you wash your face the next day, this will have disappeared. You may also notice your skin begin to lightly peel the next day but this will only last for a couple of days.
hank you for scheduling your ZO 3 Step Peel Treatment with Skinlogic Med Spa. For your safety and in order to obtain optimum results, the instructions below must be followed diligently.
- Gentlemen: Shave the treatment area one day before your scheduled treatment, unless instructed otherwise.
- Do not use the following products on the treated area for 3 days before treatment: scrubs, exfoliation products, bleaching creams, retinoids (Retin-A) or any similar vitamin A compounds or irritating agents.
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, perfume or makeup etc. on the area to be treated, prior to treatment.
- Do not pick, rub or scratch any scabs or dry skin that may appear. This may cause unwanted side effects such as darkening of skin and/or scarring.
- If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact the center at least 24 hours in advance. Otherwise a cancellation fee shall be applied. This is due to a high demand for treatment time.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant, breast feeding, on topical or oral antibiotics.
- Avoid washing your face for at least 5 hours after your peel, we prefer you wait until the following morning if you can.
- Step 1: The day after your peel, wash your face with your ZO cleanser, gently wash 30-40 seconds then apply the entire packet of ZO Rentinol Crème’ and massage into skin. Rinse and pat dry.
- Step 2: Apply entire packet of Rentinol Crème’.
- Step 3: Apply a thin layer of Calming Crème’
Redness, stinging, itching, mild swelling, flaking and peeling are all normal signs after a peel and vary based on patient response. The skin will generally start peeling 2-3 days after you have had the ZO peel treatment, you may peel up to 5 days, in rare cases longer. Avoid direct sun exposure for 7-10 days following the peel. Sunscreen may be applied after the skin has completely healed. Besides your Retinol Crème’, do not use alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids, benzoyl peroxide, retinoids or other vitamin A compounds or any irritating products until the skin is healed. Avoid procedures such as hair removal, microdermabrasion and laser treatment in the treated area until the skin is completely healed.
If you experience any rare side effects following your treatment or have any questions or concerns and would like to speak to someone about it please call (206) 523-4444
I certify that I have been counseled in the pre and post treatment instructions and have been given a copy of these instructions. I have read and understand the instructions and realize to obtain optimum results I must follow these instructions diligently.