Dear Skinlogic Med Spa Clients and New Clients,
- We are opening next week for injectible services with our medical director Evelyn Spieker and Dr. Cheryl Yokayama June 3rd!
- We are able to do this because of the May 18th Proclamation 20-24.1 Criteria for Resuming Non-Urgent Procedures and we received clarification on being able to proceed under strict state guidelines.
- All client files will be online for these services so be sure to fill out your forms before coming into the facility. https://skinlogicmedspa.com/client-forms/
- Specific rules and regulations will be sent to you before entering the facility for your future injectible service.
- – Phase 2 business openings for King County is no longer June 1st. We need to move all appointments except for injectibles (see GREAT below).
The Not So Bad:
- King County is going to apply for what is called a modified Phase 1 approach this Monday. The date that it could be approved is still pending so opening date is still unknown and our facility capacity will also be reduced during a modified Phase 1 approach.
- Since the date is unknown and we have rescheduled your appointments at least four to five times we are now moving all future appointments to a pending appointment list. We will take your information and the days and times that will work for your schedule in the future. As soon as we have the date of opening and the requirements we will contact you to schedule your appointment. All automatic billing for membership clients will be moved to July.
Thank you again for all your support and the team looks forward to seeing everyone in the near future!
Scott Smith | President
Angelina Canty | Lead Master Esthetician