Laser Hair Removal
In the past, the energies used in laser hair removal procedures prevented people with certain hair and skin colors from receiving treatments as they could only treat extremely light skin with extremely dark hair. Thanks to revolutionary elos technology, however, a number of advances have been made by combining IPL (optical energy) with radio frequencies (electrical energy), Laser Hair Removal with elos technology. Time is money in today’s world. How much are 58.4 days worth to you? Call Skinlogic Med Spa today to schedule a personalized consultation, and win back some of that wasted time and energy.
5-10 Treatments may be necessary per area.
Frequently asked questions about Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal Bikini Treatments
The Bikini Line
The bikini line is very simple & it hurts the least. This treatment is best described as the cleanup of the sides, the hair exposed while wearing a swimsuit.
The Full Bikini
The full bikini starts off like a bikini line but includes the option of shaping the top of the triangle & goes a little deeper into the sides.
Full Bikini Extended
The full bikini extended gives you the option of removing beyond the full bikini lines but does not include the white area (labia).
The brazilian gives the option of removing absolutely everything. All of the hair in front, back & in between is removed, leave a landing strip or bare it all (the ‘triangle’ on top is probably the most sensitive part despite what you might think about the more southern regions).
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
- FDA approved for permanent hair removal
- You experience no downtime
- Less pain and discomfort compared to waxing, tweezing and electrolysis
- Large areas can be treated quickly and effectively
- Safely treats all skin types
Pre & Post Treatment Instructions – Laser Hair Removal Seattle
Before Laser Hair RemovalTreatment
- Avoid use of Accutane for 6-9 months prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Avoid waxing, plucking, or depilatories for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Wait at least 2 weeks for laser hair removal treatment if you have had a chemical peel or injections (Restylane, Botox, collagen) in the area to be treated.
- Stop use of exfoliants, such as Renova and Glycolic Acid, on an area to be treated 1 week prior to laser hair removal treatment.
- Shave area before each laser hair removal treatment. Laser hair removal Seattle
- The skin should be clean, with no lotion, make-up, deodorant, perfume, or sunscreen before laser hair removal treatment.
After Laser Hair Removal Treatment
- You may have slight redness and/or localized swelling for a few minutes up to 48 hours. Apply aloe vera or hydrocortisone cream if needed.
- Do not apply makeup to treated area for at least 3 hours.
- Avoid soaking in tubs, pools, and Jacuzzis for 48 hours.
- Do not irritate treated area chemically or mechanically for 48 hours.
- Do not pluck or wax treated areas in between laser hair removal treatments.
- Some shedding or extrusion of treated hairs will occur around 2-4 weeks following laser hair removal treatment.
- Avoid sun, direct and indirect heat, and apply sunscreen to treated area for 3 days following laser hair removal treatment. Laser hair removal Seattle