Skinlogic Med Spa will reopen for all services on 6/9/2020
6.5.2020 – King County was approved today for a modified phase 1 starting immediately. Skinlogic Med Spa plans to open up this upcoming Tuesday the 9th for all services. As we have already opened for injectable services this week we have been able to ensure a safe environment for all our clients. Please click on the poster below to make sure you are following the rules that we have set in place for you are our staffs safety.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROCEDURES
Our top priority is proper hygiene, sanitation, and maintaining a healthy environment for our clients and staff as well as meeting and exceeding exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene.
- The first thing you will notice even before you step foot in the med spa is that all of our client forms, from new treatments paperwork to daily consent forms, will be online. No more clipboards, papers, pens, handled by you and the staff going forward. You will be able to fill these forms out on a laptop or even your phone before you treatment! Go to ‘FORMS’ on our pull down menu or click HERE.
- Lobby seating area will be closed for the foreseeable future – Our new protocol will ask that you show up 5 minutes prior to your treatment and wait in your vehicle for us to contact you before entering the med spa. This will ensure minimal people at the med spa and allow for our staff to follow strict procedures to ensure your health and safety.
- After being contacted by our front desk we ask that prior to exiting your vehicle you should put on a face mask or face covering as everyone in our facility will be masked at all times.
- Upon entering your service provider will meet you in the lobby and your temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer. Any client with a temperature of 100.4°F or higher is considered to have a fever and will be asked to leave and your service will be rescheduled. After entry you can use a hand sanitizer or wash your hands along with the option of putting on disposable gloves prior to your treatment.
- After being escorted into the treatment room our staff member will go over our room protocols. You will have a sanitized bin to put all your personal belongs, ie. purse, coat, etc.
- Each room along with our lobby will be equipped with air purifiers with advanced 3-Stage Filtration System: The Pre-Filter, true HEPA Filter, and High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter that removes 99. 97% of airborne contaminants and a CADR (clean air delivery rate) of 240 which tells how fast an air purifier cleans the surrounding air (it can perform roughly five air exchanges per hour in a room up to 215 sq ft.). All of our treatment rooms are less then 100 sq ft. and our lobby unit is suitable for a 360 sq. ft. room.
- Each area that you can enter will have lists in plain site of the room’s proper safety protocols. Our staff will be following enhanced safety protocols and will be wearing proper masks, face shields, and gloves.
- In our Lobby Area, we are sanitizing all surfaces our employees use on a regular basis. Hard surfaces such as computer screens, front desk, credit card and pin pad, are sanitized using PDI instant hand sanitizing wipes that kill 99.99% of germs. We have Germ-X hand sanitizers throughout the facility.